Thursday, March 17, 2005

Background Music

From my old blurty journal, I miss writing down the songs that I listen to while writing down my entries.

So just to encompass all my previous entries here at blogger, I'll list some of the songs that I keep on listening to.

Natalie Grant - No Sign of It : forgot what soundtrack this is from but it's an emotional song
Nikki Hassman - Adore You, Every Night I Fall and Any Lucky Penny : even if Nikki Hassman has the tendency to eat her words her songs give those "i think i'm in love" feeling
Lifehouse - Everything - one of lifehouse's best songs; part of the smallville soundtrack (either that or was just played in the first episode); emotions are intense
Ryan Adams - Wonderwall : a good cover of the oasis original; played in the o.c.
Brandy - Come a Little Closer : for me, brandy's best song to date!
Sundays - When I'm Thinking About You and Summertime : both now classics, even if one is slow while the latter is a happy, happy song
Plumb - Real, Stranded and Worlds Collide : classics
Jan Arden - Wishing That and Hanging by a Thread : Jan Arden comes up with these intense songs just like Hanging by a Thread but Wishing That is just one of my faves right now
U2 - All I Want is You : this classic from the Reality Bites OST is a winner
311 - Love Song : makes you want to fall in love at the beach
Liz Phair - Extraordinary and Why Can't I : OST songs that make you bounce
Coldplay - In My Place, The Scientist and Trouble : classics; slowdown songs
Shawn Colvin - When You Know : senti song
Heather Nova - Like Lovers Do : another one of the intense songs, from the Serendipity OST, just like the previous song
Jojo - Leave Get Out, I'm Not That Kind of Girl, and Baby It's You : feel-good songs
Sheryl Crow - The First Cut is the Deepest : sad, sad; from the one tree hill score
Dana Glover - Thinking Over, It Is You, Maybe, and Falling into Love : a milder Anastacia-like voice, popular in OSTS (from Raising Helen and Shrek)
Bonnie McKee - Somebody : a previous entry talks about this song
Jem - Just a Ride, Flying High, and Maybe I'm Amazed : all the songs featured in the o.c.; all great
Jason Wade - Days Go By and You Belong to Me : the lifehouse's lead singer has a voice that could make you swoon
Marvin Gaye - Let's Get it On : as Paula Abdul says, "It's make you hot!"
Katy Rose - Overdrive and I Like : Also feel-good songs, but with a rocker twist
Jessica Andrews - Helplessly, Hopelessly : senti of all sentis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home