Thursday, March 10, 2005

my version of rottentomatoes.com

I've watched a few movies these past few weeks. Nothing new. All DVDs or VCDs. The only way to treat myself for resisting going to the cinema for such expensive movies (Yes, I'm postponing to watch them till December or if hopefully Tisha decides to buy their DVD or VCD copies)

So here they are. Some reviews.

Slap Her, She's Fench. Quite similar to Mean Girls. But an entertaining movie nevertheless. Trent Ford makes the movie a must-see. Piper Perabo is fun despite being the villain. The main actress, forgot her name, is charming.

In the Mood for Love. A Taiwanese movie. Artistic cinematography. Good-looking characters. Weird ending. (sorry for spoiling it)

Shrek 2. Was quite disappointed. After everyone gushing over it after viewing it, I was expecting so much more. I liked The Incredibles better in terms of laughs per minute. But still a fun movie.

Finding Nemo. I don't know how aquariums or water tanks work, but wasn't there a way for Nemo to jump to the bird's mouth and have the bird fly him to the water? Could have saved the movie a lot of time.

Water Boys. A Japanese film. A definitely must-see. Laugh trip. Cute lead. I truly enjoyed it. There is already a sequel out. Haven't watched it. Hopefully it did justice to the first.

He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not. Starring Audrey Tautou. Really weird. Sliding Doors concept.

Win a Date with Tad Hamilton. Cute movie, but nothing great. The OST's a winner though.

Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen. Lindsay Lohan didn't let me down again. An entertaining movie. Love her, love her, love her.

Who are you?. Korean film. Same guy in The Classic. A fine film. Not as great as The Classic though. But worth the time.

Crazy First Love. Korean film. Guy from My Sassy Girl. Amusing although sometimes irritating.

Till next time!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home