Thursday, March 10, 2005

Change Paths?

Since I've already realized that I don't have to get stuck in this field even while I'm here (at least after my contract expires and I have to decide to renew or not) I took this test to find out what I could do. Somehow I am not surprised with the results.

Risha, you're likely to find fame and fortune in the Business World

Yep, you probably tend to be a goal setter who works hard to get ahead in life, right? Were you the entrepreneurial kid who set up the corner lemonade stand in the summer, ran the roadside worm stand near the most popular fishing hole, or managed to turn a profit on your allowance somehow? Yeah, we suspected as much. With your drive, it wouldn't surprise us if success comes pretty naturally to you. And when it doesn't, you're likely the type to work twice as hard until it does.

Wherever you end up, you'll probably find fame and fortune in the business world. You're smart, savvy, and full of ideas that can turn the world on end. So what are you waiting for? Want to start the next big ice cream brand? Surf shop? Eco-lodge in Borneo (or the Grand Canyon for that matter)? Then get off your duff! Unless of course, you don't mind if someone else beats you to it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home