Monday, February 28, 2005

darn darn darn darn darn

As usual my luck is going on and on, alternating with good and bad. Today my trusty 3315 got wet and is currently not working. My sheer stupidity. It made me depressed because it signifies my family's contact to me. Of course that's exaggerating since they can sms me online. But that's only during office hours and I don't want thenm to spend ten bucks for a message by texting my singtel line.

I'm going to the nokia service center this saturday. Hope it won't cost too much. If it does I would have to think about it. Tish is lending me her old Samsung for the meantime. I offered to buy it from her. But she didn't really say if she's willing to sell it. But it was sweet of her to offer for me to borrow it first.

It isn't such a good way to start the week but as my streak has been going, good luck should come next. (hopefully!) And yes, the week shouldn't go anywhere else but up.

2 Comments:

At 1:46 AM, Blogger mush said...

*sigh* i don't want to be a harbinger of bad news, but if you tried to turn on your phone after it got wet, chances are it had a short circuit. My old 3310 suffered the same fate when it got wet in the rain. I was unable to use it again.:(

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger Stiletto Hiker said...

risha!!! hello! daan lang ako...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home