Monday, February 14, 2005

Lunar Year Luck

It is my year (Year of the Rooster) and I don't really know what that implies. I've read some horoscope or what nots concerning my luck for this year and they aren't good. But I am not one who really believes in such stuff. If I ever I do read them, it's just for fun.

It is quite funny what things have been coming up since Chinese New Year. Extremes, actually. First was the bad luck yesterday when my flight was delayed by two hours and a half. It sucked cuz I could have spent that time having lunch with my family. But oh well, I couldn't do anything about that anymore.

Then this morning when I checked my mail I received a notice from MTV Asia informing me I've won a Natasha Bedingfield Single. Cool, eh? I believe it's easier to win in MTV Asia when you're in Singapore since the population is much smaller than in the Philippines. And I'm assuming they have a quota for each country.

Then just a few minutes ago I received a mail (which turns out to be a fraud) informing me that I supposedly won in a UK National Lottery. Supposedly just by selecting random email addresses. Yeah right. But it's funny that my address would be selected among millions.

Something also came up a couple of hours ago. But I won't disclose it yet until I know what comes out of it. Mysterious, huh? Hahahaha.

Just wish me luck!

1 Comments:

At 10:23 PM, Blogger Lesley Ardelle said...

Risha! Ang suwerte mo naman! I want to win something from MTV too! Hahaha. I got an email from MTV once...years ago. HS pa, I think. Pero all it said was that they got my video request through email and that i was cool coz I had the same name as their producer then. Hahaha. :)

Ano yung isa mong nakuha? Secret admirer email?? hehehe! :) astig.

Are you still in Manila? di na tayo nakagimik!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home