Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Worthless Entry

I have four hours left of office hours today and I have absolutely nothing to do. Mun Kit told me they're still waiting for the as-built plans of Lucky Plaza so we could start. So I guess I'll end up just drafting again for the first part of the project, scanning the existing drawings.

Darn. But hope it improves in the long run. I could go to the office library and check some books. I could hang out at the pantry and read the newspapers. But I would be seen. I wish I could just surf the net but my desk is too visible for that.Well I could also just continue staring into space, pretending to work.

I mean, I've already gone to Ash (our team director) for more work and he's given me Lucky Plaza. Asking him again would be totally asking for it. I can't risk asking for too much work when it's just a few days till vacation. I don't want to make the days longer than they should be.

Darn, I've only wasted seven minutes writing this worthless blog entry. Good luck to me. But looking on the bright side at least I'm assure dof going home early today again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home