Monday, December 20, 2004

My Hand as a Commercial Model

So I finally see the output of last Sunday's photo shoot. Not bad. (Understatement since I already have the photo as my laptop wallpaper, I have the brochure on my desk and in my room for inspiration. Hahahahah) I was right when I told Cindy (my fellow extra) that all of us will be cropped and only our hands would be shown. But I was surprised with the website when my face could actually be seen. (Of course noticeable only if I let you know, haha). So my ugly hand has actually made it on an actual ad. Funny how things turn out.

Well it will surely go down as one of my most unforgettable experiences here in SG.

And Taz asked me if I regularly rub elbows with good-looking people like Edward.

I wish.

If only I could go on hobnobbing with grogeous men like him.

(Well actually if I made a real effort and start clubbing, I would. But that isn't my scene.)

Oh well.

Better luck next time.

1 Comments:

At 7:18 AM, Blogger Lesley Ardelle said...

Hey Rish! I finally saw your ad! Ang ganda ah! Congrats! Pero I had to squint several times to see you...parang nagiba kasi face mo...ang galing. Hehehe. He's cute ah. The type of person I cant imagine seeing over here. Haha. Galing. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home