Monday, December 13, 2004

Post Script

Darn it. (Make sure you have read my previous post before reading this.)

It's not good that I don't have much work today. It's giving me time to daydream.

But okay, let me stop thinking of HIM first then talk about other stuff. I failed to talk about our new office. (I was too distracted yesterday, to write about it)

Our new office has a spectacular view of Singapore's CBD, of the sea, and the indoor stadium.

The open plan is something to get used to. My seatmate, Rizan, is something to get used to, since I got used to having just girls in my bay.

I have to get used to Jalyne behind me. One of the loudest mouths in the office.

I have to get used to being careful about surfing the net since more people can see what I'm doing.

I should get used to the carpet (since we just had lino before).

I should get used to natural lighting in the office and the glare on my PC monitor. (I gotta shift my PC. Hassle.)

I should stop daydreaming. Dammit.

I could still remember his laugh line on the corner of his mouth.

I could still remember how he looked too perfect in his gray turtleneck and pin-striped jacket. A couple of times I brushed my hand on his padded shoulder. Sigh.

As fong, advised me, no guy could be too gorgeous for a girl. I should treat him just like any guy and take it from there. Well I wish I would have another chance to practise that.

I have to wait for the agent's call. Her call would be a sign that I have another opportunity. And I'll come prepared.

Which reminds me, my dad said I gained some weight when he saw my Malacca pictures. Sad. It's teh fault of those four buffets. I shall do the south beach diet next year. (Number one in my new year's resolution.)

Should I have my hair relaxed when I come home next week?

I should get a grip. My insecurities are coming out.

God help me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home