Thursday, December 09, 2004

Goodbye, Old Office

It's quite sentimental really.

I've spent six months in this office along Prinsep Street. People call it a basement, since there is hardly natural lighting. But I liked that little privacy I got (since there won't be any more in the new office) I will miss being almost next door to the pantry. I will miss having no one see how often I go to the toilet. I will miss not having to see so many people while working.

I will miss walking to Plaza Sing for lunch. (though Suntec and Bugis would be walking distance from the new office). I will miss having the three main groceries close to the office (Cold Storage, Carrefour and Fair Price). I will miss the fried rice at MacKenzie's. I will miss the chicken cutlet in Fatty's. I will miss my favorite attendant at the McDonald's across the street.

But again, it is something to let go. It is quite exciting moving offices too. The adjustment would affect my working, but maybe it's for the better. Maybe the new office will be a whole lot better.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home