Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Accepting My Fate

So I'm quite disappointed Edward wasn't in last night's shoot. I was half-expecting it anyway. There was no point to have two shooting days with him as the model.

Oh well.

Tough luck for me.

Next time I should know better.

Carpe diem. That should be my new motto. (As if I actualyl have a current motto :P)

So anyways, it was a lady model last night. She wasn't a foreigner though. I guess it's really Singaporean culture that Singaporean women go for foreign guys and Singaporean men still go for SIngaporean women. Anyways, she was posing in a sporty Jaguar. Cool car. I wasn't particularly impressed by the model though. I'm not really biased with Edward (okay, being first-name basis, haha) but Edward was quick to follow directions from the photographer. But the girl, well, she's a bit slow. The photographer or one of his crew, more than a few times had to demonstrate what should be done.

But who am I to judge. I'm no expert.

Shooting in the evening is more tiring. I guess since I came from work. But my fellow extras were a bit out of it too.

I guess since we waited fro an hour till we started.

But it's fun getting these assignments. Aside from meeting new people, it takes out the rigidity of my everyday schedule.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home