Friday, December 17, 2004

In Between Tasks

I just finished one task and too lazy to ask for another one since lunch break is coming in 50 minutes. Hahaha. It's a Friday anyway so allow me to laze around.

I don't really have anything particular to write so I'll just goof around a bit.

I'm looking around my office and I realize that some of my officemates remind me of characters, things, etc.

1. One looks like a beaver. And SHE'S A GIRL. An elderly woman, that is. One of our draftsmen.
2. One looks like Dr. Seuss. Actually, the Grinch. Hahahhaa. With the same grouchy look and the lack of hair.
3. One looks like Violet, from The Incredibles.
4. One reminds me of my mom. Kinda looks like her.
5. One looks like Jay-ar Victorio. Hahhahaha.
6. One looks like an Indian version of Jesus Christ. If you look at the past pictures I've posted you could prolly guess which one.
7. One reminds me of James (as in James and the Giant Peach). He has a head too big for his body. And he has receding hairline! Poor him.
8. One (actually it's Ingrid, haha) reminds me of Little Lulu. Ingrid told me she was a fit kid and I'm so assuming she looked just like Little Lulu.
9. One looks like a Povedan friend of mine, Yasmin. And is as nice as her.

Okay that's all for now. I just managed to waste 12 minutes. So that's still 38 minutes till lunch break. Make that 33. I'll go off to lunch early, hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home