Monday, January 10, 2005

Depression?

I've already booked a flight for Chinese New Year. To go home. I have until the 21st if I will confirm it. Maybe it's just a product of post-Christmas depression. I still have other chances of visit places like Bangkok and Vietnam anyway, when I could find good travelmates. My sister suggested we go to Hong Kong next year to visit Disneyland. That would be ideal.

I was even able to spend the weekend without any intention of going to the mall. I just had to pass by since Ingrid insisted we get a get for Dan, who just got married. So Saturday I only left in the evening. But the whole morning I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to go to the mall. I just bummed around in my room.

I spent Sunday with Haydee, Joel and the kids. They're my family here in Singapore. It doesn't help that Haydee and the kids will be coming back to Manila on April.

I know I should just get my groove back. I was okay already last year. I just have to get used to being on my own again. Sometimes I wonder though that if I go home again I'll have a problem adjusting again when I come back here.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home