Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Tired.

I purposely left work early today. It's tiring being in someone's beck and call. Well it's tiring being someone's draftsman, period. Yesterday, after half an hour of not doing anything, staring at my office PC monitor blankly and sometimes secretly checking my mail or surfing the net, and fifteen minutes (!) till the end of office hours, I was told I would have to stay a bit late to do some revisions for the project I'm helping with. Take note: HELPING WITH. I came at the later stages of the project so all I do is draft and draft and draft. I don't even think sometimes. And it doesn't help that the office air-conditioning seems to be negative celsius.

And I miss YM. Darn it, they resurrected the old rule of no instant messengers and supposedly no internet surfing during office hours. That's why I feel more stressed now since I've always used YM as my stress-reliever. And as if this rule actually helped improve our server speed. It was insanely slow today.

Okay, so it was a not-so-good day today. I wasn't feeling so well. I had a migraine. I was craving for junk food.

The only thing that made me smile was thinking of what I'll do back home next month.

But I'm making up for it this evening. Since I was able to get home early (hope they didn't look for me when I left. I purposely avoided new tasks) I'm able to relax with my MP3s and my canyon woods design (it's work but at least it's my own). And thank goodness I was able to catch some wi-fi internert connection. It's been a while since I was able to connect into someone else's connection.

Aaaahhhh... I know I'm babbling and talking about nonsense stuff. Still recuperating from the stress from the past days. God help me.


1 Comments:

At 11:43 PM, Blogger Lesley Ardelle said...

Hey Rish, I SO get what you're saying about being someone's draftsman. The reason why I got so frustrated with work a few months ago was because of that...and because the guy who is my PA for that project was a super weirdo-slash-jerk so I didn't really enjoy that time. :(

and about the net surfing...our internet connection was removed because we were Juniors. apparently one of the other juniors got caught using YM during OT so...no surfing for me. I have to borrow someone else's computer during break time. I think that THAT's when I started grumbling about work...hahaha. sa net pala hindi pala sa drafting. haha. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home