Friday, February 04, 2005

hum dee dum dee dum...

It' one hour and 11 minutes till our Chinese New Year makan ("makan" is malay for feast of meal) I so have nothing to do right now. I hardly did anything productive today. Good thing I took time off this morning or I would have wasted another hour. Mun kit asked me to look for pictures to support the proposed design for Lucky Plaza but I realized how limited our company library is. And the internet is not much help. I guess it's just that the pictures I were looking for are really hard to find.

I took time off this morning because I was going to check a room for rent. (FYI, we're allowed time off from work... this isn't counted in your leave, as long as you aren't away from work for more than three hours. good deal huh? but of course you have to time it that you aren't rushing for anything or you have a valid excuse. fortunately i have nothing to rush) I didn't like the room or the unit that much. It isn't in a private condo. And although the landlady is nice, it's hard living with a local. Oh well, I guess it is best for me to stay with Ingrid.

I spent today and yesterday after work buying last minute stuff. Actually more of exotic fruits found here. Perfect timing that CNY is approaching that's why a lot of fruits are out (the 12 types of round fruits, right?) Surely my family will enjoy them. I bet I'll be up really early tomorrow morning. Even this morning I got up at 6 even if I set my alarm at 7! What more tomorrow morning huh?

Oh well, I'm counting the hours!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home