Wednesday, February 02, 2005

This Week's Update

Work has been quite hectic (although I still get to leave the office before seven, hehe) since I've been juggling two projects. I'm still being harassed for the brochure plans of the Mt. Sophia Road Condo project, and the Lucky Plaza project. Well so far Mun Kit has been doing all the design work for the Lucky Plaza project. Oh well. I guess he knew I couldn't commit full time to the project since I had the Mt. Sophia project too.

But that's work. I don't want to talk about work.

So the highlights for this week.

1. Three days till I go home again! Woohoo! I know you may be tired of hearing me get excited about coming home again, but nothing beats the anticipation of coming home. I truly believe I wouldn't be as excited if I were going to Bangkok or somewhere else. Which reminds me. Thank God I decided not to go with Tish and Ingrid since they ended up booking a Bangkok-Myanmar tour for 900 sing dollars! And to think I want to go shopping in Bangkok! Imagine how much I would spending. But as my sister told me they've been here longer so they have been able to save more. Oh well.

2. I was an extra in this M1 commercial ad. Hahahaha. (FYI, M1 is one of the leading mobile service provider along with Singtel and Starhub) As I was telling a friend. Kinacareer ko na ang pagiging extra ko dito since no one could recognize me. (Important Note: Please don't tell anyone you know related to Singapore and that includes Chow, for those who know him.) The concept of the ad was weird and hilarious at the same time. I guess with the Lunar Year coming and the Year of the Rooster (my year! woohoo!) we were doing a chicken dance. There were around 80 of us. So imagine all of us flapping our wings and making chicken sounds. And were were all dressed decently in executive clothes or casual clothes. It was tiring but fun. I met new cool people who are actually M1 employees who were pulled to join the shoot but I was unable to exchange contact number with them. One was actually cute but shorter than me (or at most my height) so I guess it also isn't that promising. I can't wait till it comes out. Hope I won't get seen. Haha. But I doubt I'll be seen anyway since I kept on looking away when the camera was too close.

3. Marnie (my flatmate and Ingrid's boyfirend) is transferring so we're looking for a new tenant. So there's a chance I might have to share my bathroom. (Waaaahhhh!) But Ingrid has agreed to lower my rent if that happens. Oh well, we'll see what happens. And I was already very comfortable with the arrangement among me, Ingrid and Marnie. There are perks when you live with a couple. It's just like living with one person. Hahahaha. Cuz they have the same stock of food int he fridge, more or less the same laundry, and they share a bathroom. I'll also miss Marnie since he's more diligent when it comes to cleaning. Sigh...

Anyways it Feb already! 11 months to go till the end of the eyar again, hahaha. But I'm really hoping time would fly really really fast while I'm here. Although I could enjoy living here at times, it still is really tough. So that shows I don't want to be spinster. I need family with me. But I'll just the make the most out of it while I'm still here.

1 Comments:

At 8:24 PM, Blogger mush said...

Hey Rish! Dapat magpost ka nung M1 ad mo.:) Hehe, I'm so curious as to what it looks like! I tried to show your ad to work friends (para masabi ko may famous model friend ako, hehe.;D) pero di ko na ma-access yung singtel ad mo.:(

Anyway, ok din yung story mo about your house arrangements.:) I've never lived with a boyfriend-girlfriend pair ever. So that's how it goes pala. It's a good think you never felt awkward.:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home