Thursday, January 27, 2005

First Site Visit

The title says it all. I actually went to site today. (Woohoo!) Mun Kit was nice enough to have me come with him (or he just needed an extra pair of hands, hehe). We went to Lucky Plaza -- a place I've frequented twice or thrice a month for my supply of phone cards, but I will be looking at a different light from now on.

It was surreal doing site because it reminded me of school paltes that I took down the type of stalls there were at the front, plotting of the tree locations, the benches, the lampposts, etc. Mun Kit forgot to bring measuring instruments so I relied on the tile sizes, as usual.

Afterwards Mun Kit felt like having a drink (he's a coffee addict) so we walked to a mall a couple of blocks away. He offered to get me a drink. Although I refused he bought me an Orangina. (Don't read anythign behind this. He's just really nice and he's attached.)

Some form of bonding but there were those awkward silent moments. But at least time out of work! I'm looking forward to this project. Hope my enthusiasm promises not-so-boring work.

1 Comments:

At 12:15 AM, Blogger mush said...

Hi Rish! It's cool na you're working on something you can easily relate with.:) Si Mun Kit ba yung boss na sinasabi mo?:) Hehe, ano'ng portion ng Lucky Plaza yung i-rerenovate?

Oo nga pala, the project I was referring to in the other entry is Greenbelt 3. They're planning to renovate food choices to make way for actual restaurants like the ones located at the second floor. Nothing really big tinulong ko - hehe, like I said hirap ako sa CAD sa office...:(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home