Saturday, February 05, 2005

nothing to to at the airport...

It's 8:15am. My flight is still at 9:40. It was actually a good thing there was a long queue at teh check-in so I was able to waste some minutes. Good thing I didn't go overweight with my luggage. But I guess my hand-carry is too heavy. More than 10 kg I think, hahahaha. (Limit is 7kg) But hope I get away with it. My hand carry was that heavy too Christmas so they have no reason to charge me this time.

Anyways, the stores here at the Changi Airport aren't on sale so I can't do much window-shopping. Bargain ahs always been my middle name.

So here I am maximizing the free internet. I think this is just for fifteen minutes. I didn't use it up last December so I'm not sure. Anyways, the Tickel Newsletter just arrived so what better way to waste a few minutes than to take their tests right?

Here's the first one.

Risha, you're Calm, Cool, and Collected

Do your friends like to lean on your shoulder? Ask you for advice in life and love? Put you on speed-dial for emergencies? We bet they do. You're as balanced as they come. When it comes to making decisions, you're not afraid to take the time to weigh your options carefully in order to make the right choice. And it takes more than a few obstacles to rattle your cool head.The good news is that you've also got lots of heart, and you make sure that people know that you always have their backs. There's almost nothing more important to you than the people in your life, so being a support to them is the coolest thing around. Just like you.

This is the second. It took some time to answer since it contained some of those brain-teasers.

The Multiple Intelligence Test

Risha, you're smartest when it comes to visual/spatial intelligence

Others may take their environments for granted but not you. Because of your visual/spatial intelligence you really see the world around you. This strength often helps you better appreciate the beauty and detail in everyday things. From shapes in nature to the structure of a fine automobile, a countless variety of things hold your interest. Having this particular kind of heightened awareness can allow you to form accurate mental images of existing places and objects. In extreme cases, one might call this strength a photographic memory. Being visually/spatially intelligent also means that you likely have a vivid imagination that can be put to use in a variety of creative or professional endeavors.

No wonder I'm an architect. Hahahhaa.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home