Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Eulogy

Taz was right. My phone is dead.

I'm sorry, ol' 3315, my mistake. My stupidity.

But it was good while it lasted. You stuck with me through the times everyone had the latest models yet you proved to be just as reliable.

Although often times I woke up before your alarm set off, there isn't any other alarm clock I could trust more.

You stayed strong even if I dropped you a few times. I should have known that just like me you wouldn't know how to swim.

And most of all, you were my link to my family back home. Without burning their pockets with the ghastly international sms costs of globe and smart.

I'll be sending you to them. And hopefully the renowned phone technicians of Greenhills will ressurrect you.

Till then...

1 Comments:

At 9:48 PM, Blogger joyce said...

Dunnno if im gonna laugh or if im gonna cry. You crazy girl, you're staying in that country where tech stuff is everywhere! go get a new one if you can't resurrect your phone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home