Thursday, March 17, 2005

American Idol Fever

As I am a self-confessed TV junkie (yes, I sometimes dictate the time I leave the office for the TV programs that evening) I try to not miss the good shows. Lately, the shows I do not miss are Desperate Housewives, American Idol, Amazing Race, and Chase (VJ Utt's show!)

Since I just watched the first episode of American Idol that featured the top 12 last night, let me talk about that now. Allow me to give my two cents on the contestants.

I am saddened that Mario Vasquez isn't continuing with the show. And I was positive he would be in the top 5. (Even if he looks like he would fit in O-Town, hahahah) But Mr. "Let's Get It On" Nikko is pretty good anyways.

I am definitely rooting for the boys more than the girls. I just love Anwar! And Anthony Federov is adorable with his strong voice. Between the rockers I go more for Bo Bice but I have to admit Constantine did a good performance last night.

As for the girls, it is the two black women that I'm rooting for -- Ms. Turner (forgot her first name and too lazy to check idolonfox.com right now) and ms. mismatched shoes (the hot green and hot pink number during the auditions)

I don't know why Mikalah is still there (all she has is the personality, but she has a face and a body of a matrona who's had a face lift). Lindsey is just pretty but her talent isn't enough. The girl who got booted last is better than her.

I'm still rooting for the boys. We'll just see in the comings weeks. A reason for me to leave work early every Wednesdays!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home