Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Impulsive Eating and Buying

Theory: Don't pig out during the weekend or else you'll be pigging out for the rest of the week.

My fault for eating too much during New Year's Eve.

I ended up eating my sandwich (supposedly lunch) an hour before lunch. So lunch break I ended up eating AGAIN. And it's a complete meal at KFC, with dessert! Ugh. That's why I tried to compensate by eating my dinner (a banana) a couple of hours earlier than usual, and I won't eat for the rest of the day.

That's not my only sin for today.

I impulsively bought a nice pink semi-halter top for officeware. Decision in less than ten minutes. I tried it on, saw it fit me perfectly, knew it was 50% off, then bam, I was paying for it already.

(Les, this shall show you we're extremes)

So now I shall treasure it. No more washing machine disasters.

In fairness, I do lack office clothes already. I recycle my clothes too often. I'm getting sick of most of them. So okay, I guess I deserved splurging for a new top.

And my officemate guessed right away that it was pink. Hehe.

I shall abstain from buying clothes for next couple of weeks.

1 Comments:

At 12:25 AM, Blogger joyce said...

Go girl, it's normal to buy new clothes onbce in a while!... and the "pink"... that's sooooooo RISHA!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home