Monday, March 21, 2005

I Wish... (Part 2)

I know I've already come up with a wishlist in my blurty but right now, with one hour to go till I can leave the office I couldn't help but daydream. And what the best thing to daydream of but your hopes and wishes right?

So here's my wishlist for this moment:

1. That my sideline business will be a success.
2. That my sister passes her second job interview with flying colors and hope it's the right job for her.
3. Still that there's such a thing as groundhog day which I can use to travel wherever I want, including going home.
4. That money is, was and will never be an issue.
5. That weight is, was and will never be an issue.
6. That Mr. ho-hum and Ms. ho-hum will realize a long-distance realtionship will not work.
7. That I will find someone much better than Mr. ho-hum and perfect for me.
8. That I will realize that I wouldn't find work better than what I have right now.
9. That I could see my nephew/godchild right now.
10. That I would have extra cash to get a new phone.
11. That I would have extra cash to get a Sony MP3 player. (coolness!)
12. That I would have extra cash to watch both Sound of Music (the play) and Lord of the Dance.
13. That the lease of the units in Waterina, the new condo across from ours, cost as much as our current lease.
14. That I could sign up for internet connection for our condo really soon.
15. That my family could just experience everything I'm experiencing here.
16. That my high school barkada could finally reunite after five years.
17. That I would make the right decision next July.
18. That not only me, but my other two single sisters would find Mr. Right. (hehe)
19. That I would be able to save enough for my purpose.
20. That I would win the Lottery. (hahahhaah)

I think most of my wishes are material. So I guess that's good news since it's normal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home