Thursday, March 24, 2005

Holy Week Ramblings

It's the last working day before our oh-so-short holy week (more of holy weekend). My shortest holy week ever. And what have I got planned? Nothing. Maybe just go out with some friends Saturday. Go to church. Clean my room. Chat with friends. Watch a DVD. (or should I start Lovers in Paris?) With movies I think I still have Enter the Phoenix, Look Left Look Right, and a couple more. Plus Chicago, which I keep on postponing. I also haven't finished My Fair Lady (Audrey Hepburn version).

This day isn't so long as I expected. It helped that I went to the doctor again. Got to work at 10. Had some work to do. (Seriously!) Then in less than an hour and a half we would have our office easter bash. Surely there will be some snacks, an easter egg hunt, dunno what else. I'll be going to church after. Depends if I catch the scheduled mass at the cathedral. Or just say the rosary again. I'm not the only person here who doesn't feel the Holy Week spirit. I was texting with one of the SMU girls, and she said with som much work they have in school she wouldn't have time to go to church today (since I asked them if I'll be seeing them in church)

Anyways I hope Tish contacts me in the weekend. Her boyfriend Allen is here till Easter I think. I told her if Allen has space in his luggage, I'll behaving some stuff sent home. Stuff that would help my parents when they come visit me May. (okay, okay, mostly selfish stuff liek the thermal bag for frozen food, and my CD case for some more movies from my sister, hehe. but i did include a movie for my sister, and pictures I took recently) But if not, tough luck. I guess my parents will still manage without these stuff.

I can't wait for this evening. I just want to bum. Read. Chat. I don't know if the local netwrok will be showing the encore episode of American Idol. (If you watched it, wasn't Carrie Underood really good? The "Alone" song is so intense. Reminds of you, Taz! Hehe) Then I also watched Amazing Race last night. I finally found myself rooting for Rob and Amber. To think I hated Rob in Survivor. But Amazing Race is perfect for him since his guile is perfect for the race, since it isn't like Survivor that you have to get along with your competitors in a way.Okay, this is a senseless entry. Just want to take a break already!

1 Comments:

At 6:34 PM, Blogger Lesley Ardelle said...

This has bee a pretty boring holy week for me, too. :p My parents are in Bangkok, and we're stuck here at home because work for me only ended last Wednesday. Hmf.

Im keeping myself preoccupied with TV. Hahaha. I can't believe I missed so much TV shows! Gah! Which reminds me! I forgot to watch Lost yesterday!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home