Saturday, March 26, 2005

Good Friday Sacrifice

I do have to admit I wasn't able to stick to today's supposed penitence. I spent the whole morning in my room. I just went out the afternoon for the church service (the very first time I completed the whole two-hour church service for Good Friday). But I guess I ruined the supposedly quiet day by agreeing to meet Mr. Ho-hum with Ms. Girlfriend for after-dinner drinks. I could have waited for twelve, but I got to Equinox (a bar at one of the top floors of Raffles Swissotel which has an almost 360-degree view of the city) at half past eleven.

It's the first time I've ever met Ms. Girlfriend even if we went to the same primary/secondary school. She's one of the sweetest girls I've met. Truly hard to hate. So I'm happy for them. Truly I am. I'm just thankful for meeting friends like them. She'll be leaving for Miami Tuesday. It will be very tough for them. I might see them again tomorrow.

We even got to meet a couple of Italian men and a Thai girl. Really nice people. I should have Ms. Girlfriend email me the pics.

It was a fun evening. I just have to find a way to make up for them by sacrificing other things.

It's almost three in the morning. I better get some sleep.

Advanced happy easter everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home