Sunday, April 03, 2005

tribute

As the Catholic world is mourning over the Pope's death, I find myself reflecting over how such a simple man touched so many lives. I found it is an opportunity to be thankful for all my blessings, realizing that anything more than simple is such extravagance. The Pope is an epitome of God touching each of our lives.

... I am thankful for I am blessed with a loving and supportive family.
... I am thankful for the countless blessings that I have received all throughout my schooling, and in my career
... I am thankful for all the opportunities that come my way; I am thankful that somehow my future is brighter than I ever thought it would be
... I am thankful for all the friends that come into my life, to guide me through my different experiences
... I am thankful for being alive, that I am here to write this, that I can feel, that I can see, that I can hear, and that I am healthy

... Thank You.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home