Tuesday, May 10, 2005

birthday wish list

With my birthday just a few weeks away *hint, hint* let me come up with my birthday wish list. Just like a bridal registry, my list will range from the wishful-thinking to the more mundane ones. But dreaming is free right?

I'll try to keep at at 24. 24 Gifts ba? hehe.

Here it goes! In no particular order...


1. Sponsorship of at least 5 days-worth of salary so I can take leave and come home to the Philippines for a vacation. So I won't have to wait till December. (Quite a good deal cuz I would be in charge of paying for the airfare.)
2. I might as well add the airfare for that so-called vacation. Come on! JetStar Asia and Tiger Airways are going cheaper and cheaper by the minute!
3. a haircut in Tony & Guy
4. Phaidon Atlas of Contemporary Architecture (the giant book that has been my design bible for the past weeks)
5. collection of all Robert Powell's books (I already have the New Singapore House so you don't have to get that, haha)
6. a new phone (I like the Sony Ericsson T630 or the one that's half black. Forgot the model. I also like the Nokia flip-phone with the leather casing. I'm not good in remembering model numbers)
7. a bigger closet for my room
8. a meal at Outback (since someone was raving about this Chicken meal that sounds so tempting!)
9. dessert at NYDC (yum yum mudpies and cheesecakes!)
10. the chocolate banana espresso cake of cedele
11. cheesecake of Hilton Hotel
12. an MP3 player (the Sony one)
13. new pair of office shoes, brown shade
14. a nice chic black jacket for the office (that dosn't look like a blazer)
15. a gift voucher/ certificate to one full session in one of the slimming centers here (haha)
16. a boyfriend (yup, you got that right!)
17. nice site shoes (one that doesn't necessarily have to be used only at site)
18. my own TV (even if it's just 14")
19. sponsorship of one-year's worth of cable television so I would be able to have TFC!
20. a sushi buffet
21. a chocolate/ dessert buffet (yum yum!)
22. a bunch of dark M&Ms and Maltesers
23. sponsorship of shipping stuff to and fro Manila and here
24. gift voucher/ certificate for rebonding my hair (haha, I couldn't resist!)

So there. That wasn't so bad was it?


1 Comments:

At 12:37 PM, Blogger Lesley Ardelle said...

ey rish! tagal na since i last dropped by...:( missed a lot of entries! hehehe. i like your bday wishlist...hahaha. nainggit ako coz i dnt think i made one. and your list is pretty expensive eh? which is more fun to wish for! hahaha. well, goodluck on that! advanced happy birthday, in case i wont have access to a computer on the day mismo. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home