Monday, July 04, 2005

Bad Day

*Daniel Powter singing in the background*

Actually he ISN'T singing in the background, I'm just imagining it because the friggin audio fo my PC ain't working. I couldn't listen to my MP3s, listen to any radio station online, or anything close to it.

This just isn't a good day.

First of, it's a bad hair day. I've given up long ago blow-drying my hair. The two main reasons is that I don't like wasting my effort and time and somehow when I blow dry my hair my hair comes out more frizzy and all-over during the day. So what I usually do is that when I take my shower in the morning I just guide the drying of my hair until hopefully it dries decently. Now the thing is, I had my haircut while I was hope a couple of weeks ago. Unfortunately the gay hairdresser decided to give me one of those non-wash-and-wear types of hairdos. But I've managed these past few days to tame it and have it look decent enough. But today... sigh... it just had a mind of its own. So I ended up sporting a half ponytail. (Dinaan sa ganda ng clip... hahahaha)

Second, my PC is testing my temper (okay, exaggeration, I didn't lose my temper. I guess I also welcomed the chance of not having to work). So anyway, my office email wasn't working... I couldn't send any emails! So the whole morning one of our IT guys was doing the works. So this after my email is finally working but I guess he wasn't able to fix the other problems of my PC since I still had to restart, be patient with how slow it's going and spend a day again without my MP3s. (Calling any stalker who wants to buy me an MP3 player? Hehe. But maybe in the future -- near, that is -- I'll get myself a reliable player)

Third, my laptop caught some virus (one of those irritating worms) and I just found out I could have fixed it during the weekend if I read the instructions right. But no fatal harm yet. Will still attempt to delete the infected file tonight. And my bringing of my laptop to work was useless. Ugh. Carrying the extra kilos back and forth all useless.

Fourth, I made another booboo at work, sending an email to some consultants forgetting to attach the file. Ugh. Innocent mistake, but one of the smart-ass consultants gave me a "friendly reminder" of attaching the said file and giving my email the proper subject title. But mind you, I've sent a second email with the attachment and proper title BEFORE he replied. I was aware enough.

So hopefully, that's all the bad stuff for today. Nowhere to go but up, I hope. It isn't great ti spend a Monday like this one.

P.S. But going back to Daniel Powter, I do like his song and I love the MTV... very cute!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home