Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Reviews

As I am here sitting in front of my desk, again pretending to work (my tasks rely on people who aren't in right now) allow me to talk about different stuff I tried or what not for the past days.


#1 Sketches Pizza and Pasta Bar
Category: Food

I was more or less dragged by a few friends to have dinner with them. So there goes my usual movie-night Friday and off we headed to Robertson Walk to have some design-your-own pizza. I was quite disappointed when I saw the checklist for the design-your-own-pizza though. So I ended up with a humongous size of thin-crust margherita pizza that I was able to finish! Nothing extra-ordinary. But the crust was just right. I had dessert afterwards too! Some chocolate and vanilla ice cream one that was quite good! (a bit pricey though) it cost us all around $20 each. For more variety I think I should just go to Spizza, at Balmoral, Harbourfront or Holland Village.

Rating: 3 stars


#2 Herbie Fully Loaded
Category: Movie


With my Friday night movie postponed to the next day, I watched this Lindsay Lohan flick on a Saturday morning. It was a so-so movie. I guess it just wasn't my type. But Lindsay Lohan was still a fun watch (hope she goes back to her old figure!). I don't have any recall of the original Herbie, but I could quite imagine how it was. I'm sure there would be quite a number more films more worth your time!

Rating: 2 1/2 stars


#3 Delifrance Chocolate Eclair
Category: Food

Can I just die? This is a must-try for chocolate-lovers! Unlike other eclairs that just have those chocolate-flavored cream as a filling (like Beard Papa's) this one has real chocolate oozing in every bite! And it comes in two sizes so base it on how much you want to forget your diet for a few seconds!

Rating: 5 stars


#4 The Mountain
Category: TV Show

This one I just discovered a couple weeks ago. Weird local channel that plays it 9 am in a Sunday morning! Good thing I usually go to mass Saturday evenings. This one stars Oliver Hudson, my then-crush from Dawson's Creek, brother of Kate Hudson, son of Goldie Hawn. He has the rugged good looks that I like once in a while. The show so far is quite interesting. My usual the o.c./one tree hill type.

Rating: 3 3/4 stars (haha)


So till the next!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home