Wednesday, August 24, 2005

irky lines

(I don't even know if there's such a word as irky, but pardon -- I have this thing for coining my own words haha)

Just some quotes from my colleagues that irked me today ...

"I don't know so you have to check" -- from my colleague, one of my superiors, who has this knack for making everything NOT her fault.

"Di ko nga alam e" ("I don't know") -- from my new colleague who I'm supposed to consult with regarding my correspondences in one project, everytime I ask him a question. Uh... ok. I think I'm learning a lot from you.

"Don't say 'oh, ok' " -- from the same colleague at quote number one after I just said "oh, ok" as an expression that "yes, I'm listening" when she thought I was taking her word as Gospel truth. In other words, she was already making sure it would NOT be her fault if I make a mistake regarding what I was asking her.

I think there's quite a number of clowns here in the office. At least it ain't that boring here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home