Tuesday, August 23, 2005

work rants

I'm taking a few minutes break as lunch break draws closer.

I hate the latest project that I was unfortunately included. As my colleague said it sucks to clean up someone else's shit. Yes, the building is halfway constructed. There are so much queries from the contractor that need to be answered.

And I absolutely have no idea what to do.

And it doesn't help that I don't like the people involved in the project, save for a couple. I swear. The semi-boss is gay, not confirmed. He has a really irritating sense of humor. And unfortunately he's also the head of the the Dinner & Dance (D&D) Committee. His humor's so bad that he brings in project issues into our D&D meetings.

I hate people with lousy sense of humor, especially those that instead of making you laugh, makes you uncomfortable.

And somehow he finds joy in giving us all loads of work. It's not the only project we're working on, dammit. We're already going out of our way to help you out. Isn't that enough for you?

Then there's the second in line. He's a new Filipino guy in the office. What I don't like about him is that he feels so chummy so quickly, calling me the nickname that only people who are already close to me use. He's a bit touchy-feely. And he smells. Yep. He's one of the first Filipinos I've met here who already smells like a Singaporean.

Eek.

And he also has tendencies of being soft. I wouldn't be surprised if he is gay.

This project is torture. It's cursed actually, with most people who have worked on it leaving the company.

If this is a punishment for me, I don't know. Maybe.

I just pray that I get pulled out from it. Cuz it just makes me dread coming to work.

God help me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home