Monday, August 15, 2005

kaput

I thought it was a subtle good move.

And it backfired.

I was hoping it was a sly enough way to remind him that "Hey, I'm alive. Here's your chance to make a move." But he didn't rise to the bait. Maybe "A Lot Like Love" has its lessons after all. He's only worth it if he makes the first move.

That "subtle" move became public (well, to several people) and they made a big deal out of it. A sure-fire way to scare him away.

So there goes my chance. Anyways, no harm really. Good thing I hardly know him.

So I'm back to nada.

2 Comments:

At 11:24 PM, Blogger mush said...

hi rish! you okay? wanna share what happened?

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger super inday said...

uh. uhm. hm. speed dating in december? *grin*

you got it right - he isn't worth your time if he doesn't make the first move. but, as my guy friends argue, you also have to give them something to work on. it's a delicate - and frustrating - balance. take things as they come =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home