Friday, August 12, 2005

a lot like love

Sigh.

I just watched the movie and it's such a feel-good one.

I know it's tough exposing yourself to all these romantic movies (especially when you're single!) but I can't help it. It's okay to hope right?

And can I just share? My favorite scene was the New Year's Eve party when seconds before midnight Emily got all depressed and felt so alone when at the nick of time Oliver comes to kiss her.

And it wasn't an all-much movie. A modern-day "When Harry Met Sally", according to my friend. Realistic except for the fact that they're both beautiful,giving it a Hollywood appeal.

But nevertheless, it's a must watch!

1 Comments:

At 11:27 AM, Blogger Lesley Ardelle said...

Yeah! That was favorite scene too!!!! I was smiling like a crazy person while watching that scene. Hahahaha. *sigh*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home