Thursday, August 11, 2005

credit

I try to be humble most of the time. But sometimes I still think that I should be given credit for my ideas or some of my gestures. But maybe that's the bratty part of me speaking.

Take for example recently. I was part of the team (actually there was just two of us) who came up with an Internet Garage Sale idea for the UPAAS. This guy and I brainstormed on ideas for logistics, etc. When I followed it up with him, he said I can leave it with him.

Then lo and behold, he emails everyone about the details of the Internet Garage Sale and makes it seem like it's his idea. (Actually, according to him, he thought of it long ago, but since I also came up with the same idea it gave him the push to go on with it.)

So there. My angelic side (the very small of it haha) is telling me to just be glad I was able to contribute in my own way. So what if the people don't know I was part of it? A person or two know that I was. So I guess that's enough for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home