Friday, August 05, 2005

googled!

I came across an article in the lovcal newspaper entitled, "Are You Googled?" And it pertains to the fact that your future employer can search you up in the net. Anyways, I typed in my name in google and two sites came out that actually pertained to me. The first was when my thesismate and I won second place in a design competition. And the second -- I had to laugh when I saw it -- was when I was conned (haha) by a few friends in college to act as muse for the college basketball team. Three years ago! I almost forgot that I actually did that. I swear, I was decently dressed in jeans and a normal top, but the muses of the other teams were in tasteless attires or lack thereof. So I don't know if I degraded myself to their level for that one day or hopefully I showed that our college was simple and classy. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home