Monday, July 25, 2005

mission: possible!

Okay, I'm on a mission. I'll try to be more disciplined in dieting. And nope, it won't be a crash diet or what have you. I'm going to try to live healthy. I won't completely say no to sweets and junk food. But I'll little by little reduce on intake until hopefully I won't be disgusted anymore on the way I look. In time for my cousin's wedding on December. In time for whatever. It's for me basically. I think that if you feel good, people would think you look good too. Right?

So to be inspired by Bridget Jones' diary, I'll try to take note of what I eat. Cuz writing down my spendings helped me save money. So the same principle should be able to work for my hoped "eating lifestyle" right?

Good luck to me!

1 Comments:

At 6:35 PM, Blogger super inday said...

hey girl!!! i just recently lost most of the wight i gained (yahoo yahoo!!!) by taking for to six small meals a day, instead of three big meals. also, don't eat until you're full. just eat until you're satiated (or not hungry). trust me, it works. of course, a little exercise won't hurt ;) good luck to you!!! =) get your beach body ready for surfing in december ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home