Friday, July 22, 2005

Pics from last week!


I know, I know. It's been a while since I last posted pics on my blog. (I think I stopped since I transferred from blurty to blogspot) But I shall try again.

Here are a couple of pics from the week my sis and friends were here.





This is us at Marmalade Pantry. Starting from the guy (front, left) then clockwise around the table: Paolo, Karen (his wife) -- who will be both based here by early next year, Carlo (Pao's bro), Deanna (Carlo's girlfriend), moi, my sis Rosa and Mons (Carlo's friend).

This next pic is of us at Morton's Steakhouse at Oriental Hotel. My most expensive meal for all time!

I swear, if I could just spend every week like this I wouldn't mind staying here for years and years (except I have to watch my weight and my wallet! hahahah)

Just an additional note. Check out Still You by John Doe, featuring Juliana Hatfield (yeah! from Spin the Bottle of Reality Bites). Nice song!


2 Comments:

At 5:40 PM, Blogger mush said...

Hi Rish! Napa-double take ako dun sa girl in pink, akala ko ikaw...hehehe.:D Pink tapos kamukha mo pa.:D Anyway, don't worry, you'll find the one...or rather, love find you, hehe.:D I believe that when you least expect it, it'll come, so don't worry too much about it.;)

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger Lesley Ardelle said...

Hey Rish! You know Karen Joaquin-Singian pala? :p She's 2 batches higher than me in AA, and her husband is Raffy M's cousin. :) Small world! :)

Hey, we had an archiCAD seminar in the office for the past week, and our training, Ms LuPeng is based in Singapore...and she talks nga in Singlish. Hehehe. Cool. :) Her company is CadSkills Pte...maybe you know them? Do you guys use archiCAD na?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home