Tuesday, July 19, 2005

My Type of Guy

In a span of one week two friends asked me: "What's your type of guy?" And I just realized that I didn't have a particular type. In terms of looks that is. I used to lean towards the mestizos and the chinitos. Somehow it was important for me that he was clean-looking (not necessarily good-looking) and I guess fair skin made them look cleaner.

But ever since I got here where I am surrounded by chinitos and caucasian expats, I started finding the moreno-types attractive. So basically I've opened up my range of potentials (haha!).

I've also realized that a guy with a good smile is very, very attractive. A smile that lights up his face.

But going back to my first point. I don't have a particular type when it comes to the physical aspect. But when it comes to the personality that where I'm very, very picky.

I like somone who is very down to earth. Someone who wouldn't mind making a fool of himself but acts right when he has too. I like somone who is mature in his decisions. I like someone who would really listen to me. I like someone who would inspire me. I like someone who goes to mass regularly.Not overly religious. Just someone who does his obligations.

But there are more points that I wouldn't like in a person's personality. I don't like guys with giant egos. I don't like know-it-alls. (but I'm afraid I have tendencies of being one) Hopefully, no vices (smoking and drinking okay in moderation but preferably not; no drugs please). I don't like guys who talk to much. (Please.) I don't like mama's boys. I don't like guys who are too much into their barkadas. Unless he could balance it well. I don't like posers.

So there.

If you have someone in mind, let me know.

Hahahhaa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home