Sunday, July 10, 2005

Week Recap

The past week was pretty good. It wasn't those dragging overpaid-bum-what-should-i-do week. I was doing things that interested me. I'm actually finding my role in the office.

Somehow I knew I would be more comfortable in the administrative side of the field. I've more or less realized that I'm no Norman Foster or Kenzo Tange (But mind you, I'm okay is space planning. If only I could learn to think out of the box...)

So the week was pretty much balanced out and was capped by a good dinner with colleagues. I was expecting the dinner to be awkward since the mix of the peopl (five of us) was not the usual. But it turned out to be a good meal with interesting company. I hope that the dinner made them perceive me as an easy-going person. Maybe I've been giving them the wrong signals.

And the shopping! As my colleague said it's tough waiting for someone in the mall since your eyes wander, I succumbed to buying a couple of tops at Mango (the other one was for my sister so I won't feel to guilty, haha) then the next day a couple more in a department store. The Great Singapore Sale tests the discipline of the ladies, I swear. But in all fairness, I bought bags and other items for my mom and sisters. Isn't that what makes pasalubong-shopping so great? Takes out the guilt from spending too much.

Now I hope Thursday will come soon, since I'll be picking up my sister in thae airport for her over-the-weekend trip. It should be fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home