Sunday, July 24, 2005

a few hours later...

Okay, after almost six hours of sleep I guess my mind is a bit clearer. But I still wasn't able to pay attention to Sunday mass this morning. But I welcomed the walk to and fro the church and the grocery though, to think things over. But I guess analyzing it all isn't really healthy.

It's actually quite funny how things turn out. Of course my frame of mind right now would have been way different if I chose to leave the UP event when the two people I came with left.

But that would have been boring eh?

And I guess it was an effect of two people telling me yesterday that when they were my age they used to go out more. They told me that I should enjoy it while I was young and single.

I guess I took their advice too wholeheartedly last night. Or maybe what I experienced last night was something usual. Who knows?

But geez, I keep on remembering that guy. To think that I was in the barbecue for just an hour and never met him before. Then I saw this kid at church this morning and thought he must have looked that way when he was a kid.

I realized that I really am into those clean-living guys. Hands down. He doesn't smoke. Doesn't drink much. Responsible. Gentleman.

Can I please have permission to track him down? :P

1 Comments:

At 6:37 PM, Blogger super inday said...

you don't need to track him down... you'll run into each other again =D singapore is such a small place, and you people generally move around in the same circles... so... =D just let things happen ;) and no, i'm not going to scold you about howie. you're old enough to learn from your own mistakes :) hugs!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home