Friday, July 22, 2005

miss match

** don't let the previous entry influence your opinions when you read this entry **

My friend introduced me to this dating service based in Singapore. I'm not that desperate, but it honestly sounds fun. The rates of the dating service company is a bit steep though. It's for 14 dates in a span of one year. Okay, now that I think about it, the rates are pretty steep. I could get myself an ipod or a new phone for it.

But the interview is for free though and I wanna check out how it goes. The lady said no obligations anyways. (I'm kinda hoping they'll have pity on me and won't charge me anymore or give me a huge discount. Even if I have to promote it. Hahahaha)

Supposedly it's for the busy professionals. I don't think I fit into that "busy professional" category. I'm more of in the "too-lazy-or-too-killjoy-to-go-out-and-meet-people". Hahaha.

I think living here where everything's very convenient and scheduled (Truman Show) I'm starting to take crazy risks and leaps. Ironic huh? I guess the acquired freedom has brought me to this state. There's the being a commercial/TV show talent. And now this.

But seriously, I'm not pushing through with this dating service. I just wanna see how the interview goes. See if the dating professional thinks I'm a hopeless case haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home