Saturday, July 30, 2005

home on a saturday night

This morning I felt like going out. As in out, out. Enjoy a bit of night life. But somehow I couldn't think of anyone to pull.

1. I didn't want anyone related to work. So that crosses out my housemates and my other colleagues.
2. I didn't want to ask my guy friend who used to be my crush but is taken since I don't want to revive any infatutations
3. I could have asked people from the alumni association but I'll be seeing them next week anyways

So now I'm stuck in my room on this Saturday evening. To think my friend advised me yesterday that I should go out once in a while to show the world that I'm alive. I do that. But somehow when I suddenly feel like going out, no one's there to go out with me.

I've considered looking for a weekend activity to meet new friends and to have some extra exercise. So far I've thought of the following:

1. Volleyball. It would be hard to find people to play with me though. Also it's been more than five years since I last played! Also we would have to go all the way to Sentosa or East Coast which is quite a hassle.
2. Frisbee. Same reason. Hard to gather people.
3. Jogging. Which I can do alone. And it's free. But what's the diff if I already do my taebo exercise in my apartment? Unless I can find a good venue witrh nice sights though.

My friend suggested going to the gym. But I don't want anything that would involve my weeknights. I'd rather go straight to my apartment and do my stuff. Too tiring to go somewhere else after work.

Am I being such a bore?

1 Comments:

At 9:42 AM, Blogger super inday said...

oh, i get nights like those, all the time. i think my friends are a bit too vanilla for me, some days. either that, or they all have bustling social lives that i can't find decent company for a saturday night out. so, in the end, i'm always stuck at home on nights i REALLY want to go out. can you spell L-O-S-E-R???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home