Thursday, August 25, 2005

no going back

Okay, cross your fingers for me.

After 23 and almost three months, I have FINALLY signed up for swimming lessons.

*hold your applause please*

I'll be paying for the class this evening so that would make me obliged to go. Six to eight sessions at least. My goal is to be able to swim by the time I fly home December. Still thinking if I'm going to surprise my family haha.

I guess I just realized I've missed out during outings and the like. And I don't put our condo pool to good use! I pay for those facilities anyways! And with both my housemates who enjoy swimming, it should be fun.

So maybe when December comes you'll see me as the next female Ian Thorpe eh? (haha)

1 Comments:

At 8:58 PM, Blogger joyce said...

wala k na bang magawa dyan and mati swimming lessons pinatulan mo na? hahaha.

ako nalang pala duwag dito.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home