Wednesday, April 11, 2007

and i'm back!

Gosh. I haven't written here for the longest time and SO MUCH has happened and a whole lot more are bound to happen in the next days/ weeks/ months. The first quarter of the year seemed life-changing. I don't think I can use the word stability to describe this year for me at all.

Just a lowdown of what has been happening with me:
1. I've had a sideline business which has been eating up a lot of my free time for the past two months.
2. I've decided to resign from my job of almost two years and tomorrow's the day i'll be tendering my resignation... by mid may I'll be free!
3. I've been evaluating what I really want out of life and I think little by little I'm on my way there :)

All that plus of course updating myself with the latest episodes of Prison Break (hated the season 2 finale...), Heroes, House, Desperate Housewives, the oc (buh-bye oc!), One Tree Hill, Veronica Mars, Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip, Lost, Grey's Anatomy, Gilmore Girls, Dirt, Ugly Betty, Entourage and My Name is Earl. Hahaha. If there's a will to do all these... there's a way to make it happen!

The next months will be a bumpy ride. It can lead me to a new job here in this city, a new business, or even let me fly back home. But I'll stick to my new year's resolution and make sure that whatever path I would take is based on what I want.

Maybe the next few months I can go back to writing a lot again in this ol' blog of mine and let you know how it goes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home