Wednesday, May 09, 2007

ideal offices on TV

My mind is filled with boob tube details as watching my US series have eaten up a lot of my free time for the past days, weeks, months.

I was watching Grey's Anatomy's two-hour special (season 3, episodes 22 to 23) when I couldn't help but be envious of the office environment of the Beachfront Wellness Centre. With hot men like Taye Diggs and the other guy, plus the yummy receptionist played by the guy who plays Piz in Veronica Mars (his name's Chris Lowell I think). The office environment is laid back, home-like.

If only I can find an architectural firm with that kind of environment. Or start one!

But then again Teri Hatcher's home office in Desperate Housewives is quite appealing too. Maybe soon enough I can have a home office as well then be free to make my own errands in my time.

Sigh. Countdown...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home