Monday, May 07, 2007

reprise

Guess the guy didn't get the message. He actually had the guts to come to the office and have the receptionist call me! I guess it would have been okay if he never worked here. But he did and most of the office population knows him. Mostly likely it was only the receptionist plus a few other people saw him. I told the receptionist that I was waiting for a call and could not go out. She said he had some stuff to pass to me. So I told her to collect for me. It turned out to be a couple of mini cakes and a card that I don't even want to open.

I'm so rattled by it that I'm eating the cake now. How dare he corner me like that. How dare he give a hint to our receptionist about what's going on? The receptionist is a great girl but she could be a blabbermouth. I'm just hoping that she's thinking it's more of a farewell gift for me and nothing else.

What the hell was he thinking???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home